Einstein IQ Test
Albert Einstein was a man who enjoyed physics and he was also known as someone who enjoyed solving difficult problems. It is said that he wrote this very difficult test known as the Einstein IQ Test. However, this IQ test is not an IQ test, it's more along the lines of a brain teaser and a hard one at that!
This IQ Test consists of 15 statements each of which provides a clue to solving the quiz. Albert Einstein stated that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve all the questions on this test. If you can solve this mind boggling brain teaser, you should apply for Mensa. If Albert stated that 98% of people who attempt this test can not solve it, that means that the only people who can solve it are the ones who score in the top 2% of all IQ tests taken. And those people are known as Mesans. If you are looking for the answers to the test, good luck!
Okay, here's the Einstein IQ Test and the problem to solve is this: There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
Albert Einstein's IQ Test
Here's the question: Who owns the fish? According to Albert Einstein, with these 15 clues the problem is solvable. So the task at hand is to solve the perplexing Einstein IQ Test.
If you can solve the Einstein IQ Test, please email your results to Kids IQ Test Center and we will publish your name on this page. So far, no one has been able to solve the Einstein IQ Test.
- The British man lives in a red house
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Danish man drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall cigarettes rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk
- The Norwegian man lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blend flavored cigarettes lives next door to the one who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill cigarettes
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince Albert
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water
Search terms that helped you find this page are as follows: Einstein IQ test, and Albert Einstein's IQ test which are all relevant to your search query. Moreover, these terms can be used to find other articles related to this topic.
- IQ of Famous People
- Obama's IQ Score
- Famous SAT Scores
- Famous Mensans
- Presidential IQ Scores
- Meaning of IQ Scores
- Serial Killers IQ's
- Calculate SAT Scores
- IQ Calculator
- How to Join Mensa